RC2 DVD in Gigabyte

Chris Kloiber ckloiber at ckloiber.com
Tue May 11 09:13:31 UTC 2010

F13 uses the nouveau driver which is now *supposed* to have a modicum of
3D support in it out of the box (keep trying guys and gals!). In my
experience however, it's a non-starter yet. Most of the 3D games built
into the OS (like extremetuxracer) will not start, others run terribly
slowly. A message is usually displayed informing you you have no 3D support.

After installation of F13, go here:

Chris Kloiber