Closing laptop lid on longer triggers suspend.

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue May 11 22:55:12 UTC 2010

Richard Hughes wrote:
> On 10 May 2010 13:18, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Bastien has actually identified the cause of this and filed a bug:
>
> Just downgrade upower to the latest version in updates (rather than
> updates-testing) and wait a few days for me to spin a new upstream
> release.

Before I bother, is that likely to address the problem that the applet reports
my UPS at 0% power? It carries two machines thru a 5-6 sec outage over the
weekend, and before I upgraded to fc13 testing it was about 95% ;-) Won't bother
unless it addresses the issue, I have no lid to close on this server.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>