f13 btrfs install onto multiple devices?

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Thu May 13 14:56:30 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 09:29:20PM -0500, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> On 05/12/2010 07:31 PM, Neal Becker wrote:
> > If I create a btrfs raid array (say, using rescue mode), would F13 install
> > into it as root disk (not boot)?
>
>  From my experiences anaconda will not install to a pre-existing
> partition setup.

Eh?  I wonder why anaconda was doing such things for me on multiple
occasions?  You need to pick up a "custom disk layout" and go from
that.

I do not know what is an answer for the first question but I would
expect that if a kernel does recognize a file system then an
installation can proceed.  Try and see and then you will know.
Maybe you will need to boot "rescue" again post-installation to
adjust an fs type in fstab?

   Michal