Applying for fedorabugs

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 14 23:36:46 UTC 2010

Hello,

Hereby I would like to apply or the Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have a
lot of experience with Linux and Un*x system administration, from Sun
servers running a mail infrastructure (sendmail and cyrus imap) to a
large cluster of virtualization servers running different guests:
ranging from CentOS to Windows servers.

Within Fedora I recently started the Fedora-MIPS port. I think my
participation would help improve both primary as secondary
architectures.

More information and contact information can be found on my profile
page https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Gbraad

Kind regards,

Gerard - 吉拉德

Fedora Ambassador