Installed Fedora 13 RC2 On Dell Latitude E6400

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun May 16 17:26:33 UTC 2010

Thank you -- your comment made me check the Dell website and I now see
the A20 BIOS update released by Dell in January 2010.

I'm trying to figure out how to get FreeDOS to see my CD drive so I can
do the BIOS update from within FreeDOS. It says it cannot open client
CD-ROM device driver "FDCD0000" and SHCDX33A cannot load.

Bob