RC3 Install Report

James Cassell fedoraproject at cyberpear.com
Sun May 16 22:38:58 UTC 2010

On Sun, 16 May 2010 13:45:03 -0700, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R
<caf at omen.com> wrote:
> I installed rpmfusion and installed the Nvidia stuff.
> Now Fedora stops loading after it says "starting libvirtd daemon".

The way I found to make it work was to add "nomodeset" to the kernel
command line (when the boot screen is at grub, hit tab, space, then
nomodeset)  Once you boot, you can edit /boot/grub/grub.conf to include
"nomodeset"

--
James Cassell