Post install dual-head nouveau setup?

Chris Kloiber ckloiber at ckloiber.com
Mon May 17 05:59:08 UTC 2010

I tried removing the nvidia driver (from F13 RC2 + updates) and
installing mesa-dri-drivers-experimental on my dual monitor system. The
result was not pretty. I could get one and only one screen up, and not
at the 1920x1080 the primary HD display is capable of (connnected via
VGA, not HDMI) I could not find any way of adding the second head with
system-config-display as there is no "second" video adapter available. I
have not found any HOWTO for enabling the second head. Pointers welcome,
thank you.

--
Chris Kloiber