"Development Libraries" Yum Group Does Not Install On Fedora 13

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Tue May 18 16:26:57 UTC 2010

On 05/18/2010 12:19 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:

> On Tue, 18 May 2010, Robert L Cochran wrote:
>

>> [bc13 at deafeng29 ~]$ yum list gnutls openldap
>> Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
>> updates/metalink
>> |  14 kB     00:00
>> Installed Packages
>> gnutls.x86_64
>> 2.8.6-1.fc13
>> @updates-testing
>> openldap.x86_64
>> 2.4.21-6.fc13
>> @updates-testing
>> Available Packages
>> gnutls.i686
>> 2.8.5-4.fc13
>> fedora
>> openldap.i686
>> 2.4.21-4.fc13
>> fedora
>>

> Have you disabled any repos recently?
>
> run:
>
> yum repolist
>
> please
>
> -sv

No I haven't disabled repos. I'm a little boy with yum -- an innocent.
At install time I tried to enable all the available repos, perhaps that
was wrong. Here is the repolist. Thanks for helping me out with this.

[bc13 at deafeng29 ~]$ yum repolist
Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
repo id                          repo
name                                                        status
fedora                           Fedora 13 -
x86_64                                          20,840
updates                         Fedora 13 - x86_64 -
Updates                               839
repolist: 21,679

Bob