Asymmetric version of libgnome-keyring and its devel

Tommy He tommy.he at linux.com
Tue May 18 21:49:41 UTC 2010

Thank you!
I already grabbed the 2.30.1-devel from koji.
>From the status info there it is still a updates candidate by now,
which I suppose it was not pulled back.

I created this thread to see whether its a regional mirror error
(although I tried three more mirrors in EU) . Binary there while devel
disappearing is not a normal thing I think.

Regards,

On 18 May 2010 22:41, Seth Vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 May 2010, Tommy He wrote:
>
>> I did 'yum clean all' but same error. I even did 'rpm --rebuilddb'. :-(
>>

> then it is possible the update you have installed got pulled back.
>

> you can try to downgrade the installed pkg - then install the new one.
>
> Do that with care.
>
> -sv
>
> --

Take a Deep Breath out of Windows