Flash On x86_64 Fedora 13

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 19 18:15:21 UTC 2010

On Wed, 19 May 2010, Scott Robbins wrote:

> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 01:07:03PM -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:
>>

>> On Wed, 19 May 2010, Seth Vidal wrote:
>>

>> And just to be clear - I'm not saying I do NOT trust leigh123linux - I'm
>> just saying I don't know them and being the suspicious sort of person that
>> I am, if I don't know you, I don't trust you.
>>

> This is obviously logical, but to those of us who do frequent the
> forums, he's a well-known and trusted sort.  :)  (He's also one of the
> forum administrators--again, what Seth says is quite correct, if you
> don't know a source, don't use it, whether they administer a forum or
> not).
>
> Just as an aside, the developers should all really frequent the forums a
> bit more, to see what the people who actually use the stuff you make are
> saying.

I understand why you're suggesting this but I cannot stand web fora.
They require me reloading a webpage and searching for changed
items and they don't tie into the interface I use for all
other communication (namely my email).

I objected when the suggestion of a forum came up before for precisely
this reason and I've not used it for that reason.

I'm sorry.
-sv