Flash On x86_64 Fedora 13

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Wed May 19 20:54:08 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 12:45:53AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 05/19/2010 11:45 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:
> >
> > I understand why you're suggesting this but I cannot stand web fora.
> > They require me reloading a webpage and searching for changed
> > items and they don't tie into the interface I use for all
> > other communication (namely my email).
> >

> Webforums do make it easier to get help rather than provide help.  It
> takes me a lot of time to actually go through postings in fedora forum
> compared to answering questions in the mailing list.  Push vs pull and
> all that but I do the little bit that I can so as to better gauge end
> user troubles.

This is definitely true, and I understand Seth's view quite well. You of
course, and Adam, do make an effort to see what's going on and it is
appreciated.  (And others too, of course.) Sheesh, I realize it sounds
like criticism of those who don't... which it isn't meant to be.

Ah well....

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6