sipwitch

Joerg Bergmann email at jbergmann.de
Thu May 20 06:21:53 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 20.05.2010, 07:59 +0200 schrieb Adam Pribyl:
> I'd like to test sipwitch in F13 x86_64, however per instruciton on
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SIP_Witch_Domain_Telephony
> the only result is, that the sipw process sits on top of top consuming
> 100% CPU cycles. Also the init script is not very fedora like.
>
> Issuing command sipquery returns
> # sipquery
> use: sipuser [options] userid
> etc. ..this is really somehow wild.
>
> Does anybody tried sipwitch?
OT: No. But I tried Linphone with great success. IMHO Linphone is
mainstream meanwhile. They port it to ARM processors, Android phones
etc. Unfortunately, Fedora comes with a heavily outdated version
of Linphone. But compiling an actual Linphone was straight forward for
me, takes half an hour.

Joerg