New BugZapper Introduction

Gagan Shrestha gagan.shrestha at gmail.com
Sun May 23 17:04:47 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have worked on Red
Hat Linux Enterprise editions for few years and have recently started
working
with Fedora in my laptop. So I would like to contribute with the project.

Currently I am working with Dell India R&D Center Bangalore as Test Lead.

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Gagan Shrestha and live in Bangalore, India. My first
contact with Linux was approximately 8 years ago and
since that year I have been working with Linux. I do work on Windows as well.

I would be grateful if I could get some help getting started with
triaging. I will appreciate your mentorship.

Thanks,

--
Gagan Shrestha