2010-05-24 - Fedora QA - No IRC meeting
jlaska at redhat.com
Mon May 24 12:21:42 UTC 2010
Instead of our regular IRC meeting, I'd like to propose checking in on the mailing list instead. Using notes from our last meeting , the current topics on the radar are listed below. Please feel free to adjust as desired.
1) Package Update Acceptance Test Plan
2) Common_F13_Bugs - ~15 bugs that need to be reviewed+documented on the Common_F13_Bugs wiki
* List of candidates - http://tinyurl.com/365p28n
* How to contribute - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F13_bugs#My_bug_is_not_listed
3) AutoQA Updates
* autoqa-0.3.3-1 expected soon, includes:
> https://fedorahosted.org/autoqa/ticket/130 - results now include link to autotest server logs
> https://fedorahosted.org/autoqa/ticket/151 - opt-in support to subscribe to test results for your package
* package sanity test - kparal?
* initscripts - jskladan?
* depcheck - wwoods?
4) Fedora 13 QA retrospective
* Still open for business, please record your ideas for improvement, or even comments on what worked well
* Bodhi will be changed to use 'proventesters' group membership for critical path updates (https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/424)
* Next steps ... get https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/JoinProvenTesters:Draft out of draft
+ draft test guidelines for proventesters (something to explain why they are needed), including how to prioritize update testing
+ draft guidance for mentor responsibilities (manage proventesters requests, keeping documentation up to date)
6) Open discussion - <your topic here>
More information about the test