RC3 Torrents?

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Mon May 24 19:23:17 UTC 2010

> On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 14:15 -0400, David Boles wrote:

>>> I'll just be patient a little longer. Of course, the fact that BT
>>> versions of the various pre-releases are not always available should
>>> perhaps be corrected in any case.
>>

>> Why?
>
> For the same reason torrents are provided for released versions. Why is
> this even an issue?

No really. I asked because I was wondering why you would want a torrent
of a late RC. And I was also wondering why, since torrents are a
'sharing thing' and that since no one would be sharing that you thought
that this is important? If there was a torrent it would be you, alone,
downloading it from the source.

Have you tried the deltaiso feature? That kicks the stuffing out of
regular downloads and of torrents.

--

  David