Printer Driver Installation In Fedora 13

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Tue May 25 01:35:37 UTC 2010

I needed to print a document quickly in Fedora 13, but had no printer
drivers installed. Taking the release notes to heart, I simply walked my
laptop over to our laser printer, plugged in the USB cable connected to
it, and about 2-3 minutes later the correct driver had installed and I
was able to print 2 copies of the document.

That is what I call user friendly. I didn't even have to authenticate as
root, the driver installed for me and I got my business done. Well done.

Bob Cochran