RC3 Torrents?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue May 25 15:48:19 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 15:15 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

> If the RC3 is useful at all (and if not, why is it even available?),
> it's also useful in the form of a torrent. Only the server admins know
> how many people download late pre-releases, so only they could really
> answer this.

The answer is, not enough to make it worth the overhead involved in
setting up torrents.

The RCs are not really public releases at all, they're only put on
public servers since we don't have a practical way to restrict access to
'QA team members'. They're not officially public pre-releases in the way
the Alpha and Beta are.