New BugZapper Introduction

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu May 27 03:48:29 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 21:19 -0500, Travis Nicholl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Travis (irc: enigma9) and I am joining the Fedora BugZappers
> team.
>
> I am a software engineer and have been using Linux for years, Fedora at
> home, something else at work.
>
> I would like to help out with the following areas: glibc, anaconda, gdm,
> evolution, gtk2 and upstart as the wiki shows they need help.

Hi, Travis. That would be excellent, especially anaconda! I will contact
you off-list and put you in touch with the anaconda team, to give you
some pointers on anaconda triage.

Please do join #fedora-bugzappers and ask if you have any questions or
problems, there's usually another team member around who can help you
out. Thanks a lot for volunteering your time! Do come out to the next
meeting - they're Tuesdays at 15:00 UTC - if you have the time, and we
can welcome you there.
http://www.happyassassin.net