gtk3

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 23:56:59 UTC 2010

Greetings Matthias Clasen:

>>What is your problem with gtk2 ?

The only reason that i wanted to be able to use gtk3 was because of the
updates two days ago...  Here is what I got after the updates....

[Frog at captainhook trunk]$ python ~/trunk/src/gramps.py
/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gtk/__init__.py:40:
RuntimeWarning: tp_compare didn't return -1 or -2 for exception
  from gtk import _gtk
ImportError: No module named gi

I am using a developmental copy of gramps genealogy software.  I am one of
the developers on the project and now I can't do anything to use the
software to check my updates before committing my changes to the project.

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey