Newer kernels in F13 (and F12)

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat May 29 14:45:11 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 10:21:26 -0400,
  Genes MailLists <lists at sapience.com> wrote:
> On 05/29/2010 09:28 AM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>
> > There is a scratch build of 2.6.34 for F13 that you might want to test:
> > http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2199579
> >

>   Pardon my ignorance - what is a scratch build ? I followed the link
> and found no built rpm's .. do you mean use the src rpm to build on f13 ?

Scratch as in temporary. I thought it hadn't been long enough to worry
about the rpms going away. I thought it had been less than a week since
Kyle posted the link, but my memory was wrong.

It looks like the rpms have already been removed. I should have verified that
they were still there, before responding.