Newer kernels in F13 (and F12)

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat May 29 14:50:11 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 15:18:43 +0100,
  Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd say as Bruno says try the koji build first,

Unfortunately as Gene pointed out it's too late. I should have double checked
the rpms were still there. I thought the message from Kyle was from this
week, but actually it was from over a week ago and the rpms have already
been cleaned up.

Based on Kyle's initial message I suspect that test builds will start showing
up in the not too distant future.

I also got the impression that he wanted people to do some testing for him,
so he might be partial to making another scratch build if people serious
about using it asked him.