fedora documentation me appear ????

Saurabh Sharma luckysharma11 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 05:29:22 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas at gnome.org> wrote:
> sø., 31.10.2010 kl. 17.38 -0400, skrev Genes MailLists:
>> On 10/31/2010 03:54 PM, stan wrote:
>>
>> > What is strange is that when I turn on javascript, the Fedora 13 logo
>> > has scroll bars on it under some circumstances.
>> >

>>   Looks completely fine to me (google-chrome, 64 bit) - at least I didnt
>> manage to trigger what I think you're saying.
>
> I see a lot of question marks in the left hand menu when I open that
> page.
>
> Attaching a screenshot.
>
> Cheers
> Kjartan
>

> --

Probably its the language pack that seems to be disabled.
Edit > prefs > content > Languages [select the choose button]
A window pops up. Do make sure English/United States and English [en]
is selected/added into the list.

I also do have the above settings with FF 3.6.12 and the site is
working just fine.