F14, fresh install catapi-common

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Tue Nov 2 22:00:15 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 05:48:39PM -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 03:39:27PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 15:36, Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> > > I figure I'll see if this is a Just Me issue.  I probably won't have
> > > time to follow up on a bug report, since this is a machine I use for
> > > work.
> >
> > Fresh install? Updated install? Using an ldap or something similar for
> > authentication?
>
> See follow up--yup, something wrong with ldap, which I hadn't even
> considered since it was working properly with everything else.

Fixed--one has to set the bind_policy from its default of hard to soft,
which I cover in my ldap page.  Sigh, I should read my own work....

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Willow: You just don't like him 'cause of that time he beat you
up every day for five years.
Xander: Yeah, I'm irrational that way.