F14 and Pan Newsreader

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Mon Nov 8 14:30:33 UTC 2010

I was hoping to repeat the success I had getting Pan to
work by reinstalling Fedora on my server.

Alas, this did not happen.  I installed Pan before any
updates but Pan was still broken.  I install more
packages on the server.  Perhaps the file that poisons
Pan was installed with the system install rather than
with an update.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com