kde livecd from nightly-composes?

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 08:40:20 UTC 2010

Greetings all:

I am so grateful that someone has been able to get the KDE livecd working
from http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/kde !

There are two different architectures available on the website, but the
x86_64 iso is NOT truly 64bit!  So I decided to download and burn the
opposite one thinking that maybe someone got the file names switched!  Wrong
again!!!

Is there a way to create a 64bit livecd on a 64bit machine using setarch on
a 32bit install?  I have downloaded and installed the livecd from the
website above, but it is not really a 64bit iso.  Since there is no 64bit
iso right now, is there a way to create my own?

I tried using setarch x86_64 livecd-creator ... , but it does not know what
architecture I have typed ...

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey