More on file corruption with pan et al.

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sat Nov 13 13:34:18 UTC 2010

I net-installed 386 F14 on another machine.
This apparently brought in the latest files
as yum update had nothing to do.

A quick check of Pan revealed no problems.
I copied (cpio) the 386 Pan, the lib and usr/lib trees to the server
running 64 bit F14.  Bingo, corrupted yenc downloads.

So far, it appears that 64 bit pan, klibido, ftp, ncftp, firefox->ftp,
and 32 bit pan are all affected by the updated 64 bit F14.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com