Shapsough Introduction

Eslam Shapsough shapsough.eslam at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 20:47:52 UTC 2010

Hello all,

My name is Eslam Shapsough, im from Jordan (Middle East),
Been suing fedora for (3 years) - On and off to other linux distros.

Mainly i work in the field of PHP & MySQL scripting, fair knowledge in
Perl too.

I Would love to join this group hoping to improve the Fedora as an OS
and a community.
I'm a great fan of the GNU project in general and this would be a great
place to take a part wither in that or the Fedora project.

Hoping for someone to step up and to be my mentor helping me to help the
community.

E-mail: shapsough.eslam at gmail.com.
             sip:shapsough at fedoraproject.org.
             IRC: #fedora, fedora-ambassadors on freenode servers
nickname shapsough.

BR: Eslam Shapsough.