Pan, klibido, ftp, ncftp corruption: Another piece of the Puzzle?

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sat Nov 13 20:52:25 UTC 2010

I did a 64 bit F14 net install on my office machine.
This is the first 64 bit net install I've done since the days
when pxeboot installs worked for Rawhide.

Lo and behold, Pan now seems to be working properly
under the 64 bit net install F14.  Previously a DVD
install followed by update resulted in a broken Pan.

So - DVD install followed by updates  !=  net install

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com