"Keyboard Shortcuts" question?

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 09:10:28 UTC 2010

On 11/15/2010 08:53 AM, Rob Healey wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I have installed my system using the nightly composes/ KDE 64bit iso.
> I have also ran the command:
> yum groupinstall "GNOME Desktop Enrionment", and it completed with
> only a few minor tweaks...
>
> I am looking for System --> Preferences --> Keyboard Shortcuts , and
> it is missing!  I would like to know which file name do I need to
> install to get this back plase?

gnome-keybinding-properties is provided by the control-center package
whether it's missing deliberately I do not know .

The Gnome Desktop team should have a complete well documented page on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Desktop how to fall-back to old look and
feel and what still works and what has been removed and wont work after
the switch to gnome-shell.

JBG