WRT MacBook Air and Fedora

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:34:49 UTC 2010

On 11/15/2010 10:45 AM, Jan Wildeboer wrote:
> All,
>
> BZ #651019 [1] contains a patch that would make the new Macbook Air a
> lot more useable with Fedora - how can I raise this BZ to be included
> into updates?

I pinged Kyle one of the kernel ninjas to see if he could compose a test
build on .35 with patches mentioned in this bug on his private repo on irc.

> BZ #650949 [2] contains hopefully enough info for someone to start
> digging why nouveau fails on new MBA (most evil problem is that suspend
> works, but resume fails - with proprietary nvidia drivers suspend/resume
> just works). Again - how can I raise awareness for this issue?

Now Ben is working on the issue screaming louder does not help and
please refrain from mentioning any kind of works or not works
functionality with proprietary drivers it does not do any good in fact
it just confuses things.

JBG