I'm a newcomer, my name is Chen Gang

Chen Gang-Cuble fouryu at sina.com.cn
Wed Nov 17 13:52:55 UTC 2010

Hi:

I'm a Chinese man, I'm a software engineer. Familiar with C/C++. I have
about 7 years experience on software developing.

I'm new to Linux. I have read a few books before, but just began to use
it a few days ago. I have just learned to add myself to sudoer list:)

I'd like to contribute. I think I can begin from test. Is there any
suitable job for me?

BTW, if there are still a Chen Gang in the project now, please call me
Chen Gang-Cuble to identify. You see, there are huge number of Chen Gang
in China.

Br,
Chen Gang