I'm a newcomer, my name is Chen Gang

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Thu Nov 18 03:06:01 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-17 at 21:52 +0800, Chen Gang-Cuble wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I'm a Chinese man, I'm a software engineer. Familiar with C/C++. I have
> about 7 years experience on software developing.
>
> I'm new to Linux. I have read a few books before, but just began to use
> it a few days ago. I have just learned to add myself to sudoer list:)
>
> I'd like to contribute. I think I can begin from test. Is there any
> suitable job for me?
>
> BTW, if there are still a Chen Gang in the project now, please call me
> Chen Gang-Cuble to identify. You see, there are huge number of Chen Gang
> in China.
>
> Br,
> Chen Gang

Hi Chen Gang,

Nice meeting you here! You can start contribute according to your
interest as Kamil introduced in another thread. Also, maybe you have
known that China has its local fedora community[1] where you can also
feel free to share your thoughts/ideas/opinions with other members.

Enjoy your testing!:)

[1] chinese at lists.fedoraproject.org

Thanks,
Hurry