I'm a newcomer, my name is Chen Gang

Chen Gang-Cuble fouryu at sina.com.cn
Sat Nov 20 11:53:58 UTC 2010

I have some opinion on this topic:)

I don't care too much about where the project located in, most important
is it's open source. I like open source, I'd like to learn and share
here.

For the problem that the China project has lower traffic. I think it's
the current situation. One or two people can't solve this problem.
However, I have joint. I'm a Chinese, I will work on it:)

I'm new for open source. I'm interesting on all the things. I need some
time to familiar with the culture here. I need your help:)

Thanks for your reply!