New user joins the list from India

stan gryt2 at q.com
Sun Nov 21 16:02:02 UTC 2010

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 01:17:25 -0800 (PST)
Marudhu Pandiyan <marudhu.nandhu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi.. I'm Marudhu From India.
> I'm new to this group.
>
> I have been using fedora for past 2yrs and F11 was my first linux OS..
>
> Currently i'm using F13. Wish me that i could have a great start
> here..

Welcome to the list.  Usually, it is a good idea to have a subject so
people on the list can know what you are inquiring about without
having to look at the body of the email.

You can see archives for the list at
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/
Browsing them can give you an idea of typical etiquette.  And if you
have questions, your answer might be there already.

Happy computing.