Suspend not Working

Marudhu Pandiyan marudhu.nandhu at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 17:01:37 UTC 2010

I'm using F13 on a Intel Core2 duo  i686 architecture 32bit.
Intel Mobile chipset Graphics card.

Gnome as the Prefered Desktop.

But i dn know wat does the "desktop environment" going to do in suspending the
system. And i686 or i386 or i586.. what does these specifications going to do in
Suspending the system bcoz linux was designed to operate with lowest possible
configurations it must do well in higher configurations too bcoz intel
processors are of backword compatability.

 NAN at MAR