New tester looking for a mentor

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Wed Nov 24 05:38:14 UTC 2010

Greetings Xuan.ai,

How are you doing?! It's really exciting to see you here and thanks for
your passion on the testing of Fedora. The QA page[1] gives an
introduction of what Fedora QA routines are, and please refer to the
join page[2] to get involved regarding to your interest. And I'm sure
this experience will help you start a linux career and direct you to a
bright future.

Feel free to tell if you have any further queries/suggestions/comments.
Happy testing!

Thanks,
Hurry:)

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA