Introductions

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Wed Nov 24 20:49:33 UTC 2010

As long as there have been a few introductions lately, I might as well
introduce myself.

I'm Samuel Greenfeld, and I recently started full-time as a Quality
Assurance Engineer for the One Laptop Per Child (www.laptop.org) project.
While part of my time is allocated towards testing upstream projects like
Fedora, I primarily test the downstream XO-specific Fedora-based builds, as
well as the Sugar-on-a-Stick Fedora Spin.

While I have done both hardware and software QA for several years, this is
my first time trying to coordinate work between professional and volunteer
testing efforts, as well as between multiple independent yet related
projects which rely on feedback from each other.  Any advice anyone could
give me in these areas would be welcome.

I also plan to be at FUDCon:Tempe in January, so feel free to talk to me
there.

---
SJG