[Fedora QA] #135: Proposed Test Day - TOPIC How about a consideration of the dual boot issues from Fedora 13?

Fedora QA trac at fedorahosted.org
Tue Nov 30 03:04:25 UTC 2010

#135: Proposed Test Day - TOPIC  How about a consideration of the dual boot
issues from Fedora 13?
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  dramsey   |       Owner:
      Type:  task      |      Status:  new
 Component:  Test Day  |     Version:
Resolution:            |    Keywords:  dual boot
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Comment (by dramsey):

 Hello Everyone,

 Appreciate your comments and ideas.  :)

 Depends on the testers' setups, and I think that the table concept is
 worthy to consider.  :)

 Also, I just wanted to provide some feedback from what has happened in the
 field, so to help empower you all with food for thought.  :)

 If there are any questions and/or concerns, then please ask.  :)

 Sincerely
 - David -

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/135#comment:5>