2010-10-11 @ ** 15:00 UTC ** - Fedora QA meeting

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Oct 11 13:56:21 UTC 2010

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2010-10-11
# Time: 15:00 UTC (11:00 EDT, 17:00 CEST) [1]
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings gang,

Apologies, I have another conflict again halfway through today's
meeting.  Would someone like to help #chair today?  As for discussion
topics, I would like to check-in on the usual suspects, and provide an
opportunity for open-discussion.  As always, suggestions to the agenda
encouraged.

= Proposed Agenda =

     1. Previous meeting follow-up
     2. F-14-Final status
              * How to help ...
                     1. Discuss testing and blocker bugs on
                        test at lists.fedoraproject.org
                     2. Verify ON_QA + MODIFIED blocker bugs -
                        http://tinyurl.com/3235yah
              * Open QA tasks ...
                      * Oct 07 - F-14-Final Acceptance Test
                      * Oct 15 - F14Blocker review
                      * Oct 14 - F-14-Final TC1 test run
                      * Oct 21 - F-14-Final RC1 test run
                      * Oct 26 - F-14-Final go/no go meeting
     3. F-14 Test Days
              * Oct 14 - OpenLDAP with NSS
              * Nothing else scheduled
     4. AutoQA Package Acceptance
     5. F-14-NTH (Nice to have) proposal status
     6. Open discussion <your topic here>

Thanks,
James

[1]