[Test-Announce] Fedora 14 ON_QA Blocker bugs needing verification

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 21:02:55 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 9:50 PM, James Laska <jlaska at redhat.com> wrote:

> Sure, very possible.  If a yum repo isn't available that has the exact
> mix of packages you desire, you'll need to provide one.
>
> So for anaconda-14.19-1, you could download it and create a local yum
> repo for pungi
>
>        # mkdir /tmp/koji-rpms
>        # cd !$
>        # koji download-build --latestfrom dist-f14-updates-candidate
>        anaconda
>        # createrepo .
>
> Then add a repo in your ks.cfg
>
>        repo --name local-rpms --baseurl file:///tmp/koji-rpms
>
> Then re-run pungi.  I might be missing something, but that should
> provide the general flow.

OK - sounds feasible - also I saw that there are scripts around to
"edit" boot.iso so that it replaces anaconda with a more up to date
one than when the iso was built - but I don't know if there is an
equivalent to do the same to a DVD iso?  If there was such a script it
would be a lot quicker to run it with a single rpm file, compared to
rebuilding with a local repo containing the single rpm?

I am out of time today but may try to look into this more in the next
day or two.... dayjob interferes!

--
mike c