Revisor bug? the .discinfo file is missing in action

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 19:44:07 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gregory Woodbury <redwolfe at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been playing around with revisor/pungi/etc...
>
> Everything works up to the point of starting to write the iso file, when
> it errors out with a missing .discinfo file.
>
> Is there a simple missing step to generate this file?
> I'm sure that Jesse Keating and others in the rel-eng team are using this
> program
> so what's wrong?

I have been running pungi inside mock chroot since f11 days with no
issues.  I have a build machine doing this running f12 just fine at
the moment.  Are you using f13?  Are you running pungi in the machine
directly or inside a mock chroot?  Some while ago I posted the way I
set my system up to do this - but maybe you are using a different
technique.  Revisor is different to pungi though and I don't use that
package!

I guess it will need some detail of how you are actually setting things up......

--
mike c