Revisor - I give up :-(

Gregory Woodbury redwolfe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 16:31:05 UTC 2010

I've beaten my head against revisor for two days now, actually patching
python code
and examinig debug output.  I'm retired from programming on disability for a
good
reason, my head hurts (bad) and I'm depressed and confused.

the problem I'm having is from anaconda changes that the packaged revisor
versions
haven't tracked.  14.x anaconda is putting stuff in different places from
fc13 and I
can no longer quite fathom the details (frustration anyone?)

I've added commentary to an existing revisor bug in bugzilla, but that looks
like
it's being ignored.  I'd nominate it for a blocker,but I know that revisor
isn't important
enough to warrent such drama.

Someone let me know when revisor is useful again.

--
Gregory G. "Wolfe" Woodbury
aka redwolfe in FAS