Questions about Fusion Linux

dr johnson dj at www.uk.linux.org
Tue Oct 19 16:20:16 UTC 2010

Not sure about that, but what appears to have happened is "FusionLinux"
looks just a 3rd party spin which includes
rpmfusion-{non,}free,livna,adobe,google,skype type-repos on a single
installable media.  Plus some packages the maintainer did.

It does not look like they even --rebuilt them at first glance.

Very difficult to determine once installed I'd bet.

 -dj

--
   Scire ubi aliquid invenire possis, ea demum maxima pars eruditionis est
    --Anonymous