Questions about Fusion Linux

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:11:39 UTC 2010

> Yes that was pretty obvious and lie to everbody in the process " just
> say that you are using Fedora 14." which helps no one..
>
> You should let your user base report directly in you own bugzilla or
> better yet directly upstream.
>
> The last thing we need is a flood in our forums channels mailing list
> and what not with stuff like whether NVIDIA driver works or not and what
> else proprietary stuff you have chosen to ship.
>
> JBG

Your message reads to me like no matter what you don't wan't any bug
reports even if they help Fedora and like you are trying to start a
flame.
I understand that Fedora people shouldn't triage other peoples bugs
and we won't make you do so. If any such issue arises you can email me
directly and I'll stop that.

We in Fusion Linux won't tell people to go directly to Fedora
bugzilla, first we will try to detect what is the issue and if the
issue is
a generic one that also affects Fedora then that bug belongs to Fedora
bugzilla, agreed?

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt
blog: http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com