Fedora 14 Final Blocker Bug Review Meeting TODAY @ 16:00 UTC (12 PM EDT)

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Oct 22 15:24:35 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 08:10:24 -0700,
  John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:

> When: TODAY, 2010-10-22 @ 16:00 UTC (12 PM EDT/9 AM PDT)
> Where: #fedora-bugzappers on irc.freenode.net

I'll be around, but might get interrupted from time to time.

> 645606 [NEW --- - urgent - assigned to mclasen at redhat.com -Target: ---
> -] Plain background used instead of Laughlin [See dependency tree for
> bug 645606]

Martin spotted a problem that would cause this and I committed a fix
to fix this upstream in the F-14 branch of spin-kickstarts. The last
nightly composes of live Desktop was over cd size, but I think the next
one should be undersize. Jess may have a more recent build than the
nightlies and be able to answer that question for sure.
We'll proably want to rebuild the spin-kickstarts package again if fixing
the bad line breaks fixes things.