Stuck at-spi updates?

John Watzke watzkej at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 04:04:57 UTC 2010

   I was doing some critpath checking.  I happened to notice that at-spi
somehow had two versions on Bodhi.  The first version, at-spi-1.32.0-1.fc14
(
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/at-spi-1.32.0-1.fc14?_csrf_token=6f780264b621481514418721ff4f5e208235a612),
was pushed to testing and the critpath wasn't approved yet.  It was also
never obsoleted when the second version came out.  The second version was
part of a combined orca/at-spi push (
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/orca-2.32.0-2.fc14,at-spi-1.32.0-2.fc14?_csrf_token=6f780264b621481514418721ff4f5e208235a612).
It looks like Bodhi is confused now and the newer update is stuck.  It's
tagged as "testing" but it has Pushed: True and Requested: Stable even
though it doesn't appear that it has been truly pushed.

   Bodhi might need to help.

   -- John Watzke