Fedora 13/14 and new Macbook Air - anyone tried?

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Fri Oct 29 03:27:37 UTC 2010

On 29/10/10 14:23, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-10-28 at 22:11 +0200, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:
>> LOL. Booting Fedora in an Apple Store? I wanna see that! :D
>
> Macs aren't only sold in Apple stores.

Still, whats the point of only being *slightly* annoying...

Burn a handful of F14 live CDs, insert into display macs, reboot them to
the live CD, walk away.

NOTE: I do not recommend using super glue in the drives. This many annoy
the store employees a tad more than is socially acceptable.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au