Fedora 12 updates-testing report

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Sat Oct 30 05:00:06 UTC 2010

On 10/30/2010 12:05 AM, Genes MailLists wrote:

>> I just installed an F12 VM, updated it, then updated it from
>> updates-testing, rebooted, and +1'ed all the critpath updates (since it
>> works fine). We need at least one other person to do this to push all
>> those critpath updates through, though.
>
>  I'll take a look ...

 *) I did an update using testing repo on a real machine. Rebooted and
exercised some basic tests.

 *) I checked the critpath ones (as shown by bodhi) that I could. The
ones for hardware that I dont have I could not check.

 *) Also there are some things like findutils which bodhi shows 2
earlier versions in critpath - but a newer one was in testing which I
did some simple tests with.

   Versions findutils-4.4.2-[5, 7] should be removed from critpath

 *) util-linux-ng-2.16.2-9.fc12 was in testing - however bodhi has
    2.6.2-4 in critpath which obviously has been superceded by -9.

*) binutils

   We need one more to test this one.

  gene/ (aka glists)