fedora documentation me appear ????

stan gryt2 at q.com
Sun Oct 31 19:54:52 UTC 2010

On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 18:36:09 +0200
vagelis at andrianopoulosv.com wrote:

> when I open the Release Notes
> ( http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/Release_Notes/ )
> page from firefox below the image fedora documentation me appear ????
> This in turns to you ?

Your question is difficult to parse in English.  I interpret it as
saying that when you open the link above in Firefox, you see that there
are Fedora documentation links.  And then you ask if anyone else also
sees this.  The answer is yes.

What comes up in F14 is the release notes in the main frame, with a
pale gray DOCUMENTATION on the right.  And the links to Fedora
documentation in the left frame.

What is strange is that when I turn on javascript, the Fedora 13 logo
has scroll bars on it under some circumstances.

If that is not the question you intended, please post back.