FTBFS triage request

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Sep 2 15:52:48 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 19:17:13 +0530,
  Siddhesh Poyarekar <spoyarek at redhat.com> wrote:

> I had just started working on this, but I noticed that in some cases
> the builds were not pushed as updates. Should these be closed as
> CURRENTRELEASE?

When I was getting more time to work on this I was doing things both ways.
If the maintainer hadn't touched the ticket and there were successful
builds since the initial report, then I closed the ticket since it was
clear the package was no longer FTBFS. (Though there might still be
issues with pushing the version that builds out.)

However if the maintainer was working with the bug, then I let things
take their normal course. Typically that would mean being on QA with
bodhi set to close the bug once the build made it to stable.